Every client's needs are different and being an integrative therapist has served my clients in meeting their needs.
My therapeutic techniques vary from Cognitive Behavioral, EMDR, Client-centered, Existential/Depth, and Reality therapy, depending on the client needs. These techniques have been proven effective in my experience with men, women, couples, individuals and groups.
- Consultant for high-risk, criminally-involved youth programs and treatment.
- Consultant for DUI and substance abuse treatment agencies.
- Counselor for treatment-resistant youth.
- Counselor for survivors of sex trade industry.
- Bilingual counselor for Anger Management and Matrix Model (substance abuse/relapse prevention).
- Bilingual Specialty Court counselor (Sobriety, Drug Court, Dependency & Neglect).
- Trained Bilingual facilitator of Moral Reconation Therapy (MRT).
- Trained Bilingual facilitator of Social Responsibility Therapy (SRT).
- Trained Bilingual facilitator of Driving with Care, The Change Companies curriculum.
- Trained Bilingual Therapist in EMDR.
- Approved treatment provider for Department of Correction.
- Approved provider for Jefferson County Victims' Compensation.
- Clinical supervisor for CAC I and CAC II counselors.
- Diversity/Multicultural Training.
- Restorative Justice circles/Community restorative meetings in Spanish/English.